Monday, October 6, 2008

Melissa!



It is my girlfriends Birthday and for those of you who don't know her I thought I would introduce you.
Melissa and I have been friends for over 10 years.
It all started when I met her at church and thought "Way to cute to be my friend!"  But she gave me a chance and it all payed off.
We have seven boys between the two of us.  The oldest three (two of mine and one of hers)  all hang out while our the next two were born two weeks apart, and the final two were born within 6 weeks of each other.  
We have seen each other through pregnancy, surgery, illness, death, painting projects, sporting events, job changes, calling changes, and most importantly hair changes.  
And if you can believe it she stuck around!  So until she realizes she really is way to cute to be my friend I will enjoy every minute she gives me!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Melissa!! (You can tell her I said that!)

Love her!

dede said...

she might not stick around much longer now that you have posted a picture of her butt for the whole www to see!!! Happy Birthday!!

Emily Horne said...

Good point Dede. Post has been edited! Em